Yikes! Valentine’s Day is almost upon us and you’re still wondering how to show your better half some love? Ain’t nothin’ finer than Romance in Carolina – and Wildberry Lodge has got you covered! Here are 5 (of many) reasons to plan a romantic Valentine’s Day Getaway in Asheville, NC.
- Staying at the Wildberry Lodge: If your love life consists of staring at the same old “dry-wall” walls, Wildberry Lodge will revive you! Constructed entirely of handcrafted logs, Wildberry also features our great room with a wall of windows perfect for taking in the breathtaking mountain scenery with your valentine. Enjoy an invigorating hike on our two miles of professionally designed trails, followed by gorgeous sunset vistas accompanied by toasted marshmallows at our stone fire pit. If total relaxation is your thing, come sit a spell in our hot tub or infrared sauna. Our generous four-course breakfast will get you raring and ready to go each morning.
- Valentine’s Day Savings: Our romantic two-night Cabin Fever Special is just the ticket! Enjoy some private fireside snuggling in your own room or share space by the huge stone fireplace in our Great Room. Our complimentary cheese, charcuterie and fruit plate coupled with a bottle of renowned Biltmore wine will whet your appetite, and you can further indulge your palate with a sampling of downtown Asheville’s many fine restaurants and eateries. Now, the details. Rooms: Mon-Thurs $389 + tax; Suites: Mon-Thurs $599 + tax; Weekends add $40. Two-night minimum stay required. Available through April 1, 2020.
- Channel Your Inner “Upper Class Brit”: Running through April 7, 2020, relive Downton Abbey at The Exhibition at Biltmore. The exhibition is shown in two locations on the estate, Amherst beginning at 9 AM and Biltmore Legacy beginning at 10 AM. Admission is included with purchase of a Biltmore daytime ticket. A marvel of elegance and charm, The Biltmore is the largest private residence in America. Immerse yourself in the splendor of 16th century tapestries, 65 fireplaces and a library with over 10,000volumes – all cherished possessions of George and Edith Vanderbilt.
- Romantic Asheville: Asheville is celebrating Valentine’s Week Saturday, February 8 through Sunday, February 16 with a plethora of activity sure to satisfy everyone including spas, hiking, fun in the snow, shopping, art, dining and more!
- Breweries, Brewpubs & Cideries: Since Asheville has been called “the NAPA Valley of Beer” by NPR, we would be remiss if we did not encourage you to check out our many area breweries, brewpubs & cideries for tours, tastings and camaraderie. A few highlights include Asheville’s oldest brewery, which opened in 1994, and the unique New Belgium Brewery, known for their green operations.
No matter what activity you choose, you and your valentine are sure to have a wonderful time in one of the most majestic and beautiful settings imaginable. Don’t delay! Book direct with us on our secure website or call us directly at 828-683-2525 for the best value!