We are safe and well at Wildberry Lodge and hope you and your family are also. We are open for business and are ready to welcome you back to our beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.
We are doing the following to keep you safe in addition to our normal cleaning procedures.
- We are disinfecting our common areas regularly including door knobs, light switches, and hand railings. Devices/remotes both in-room and in common areas are also sanitized.
- We have new luxury linens in every room. All bedding is completely disinfected between guests – including blankets, comforters, pillow cases, pillow covers, etc.
- Breakfast :we offer breakfast in your room, in our dining room, or outside with more than 6′ between tables. All tables/chairs will be sanitized prior to seating and after.
- We will be wearing masks when interacting and ask that you do the same when inside the lodge in common areas (not in your room or outside) to prevent airborne particles which can hang in the air for several hours before settling.
- We have implemented a contact free check-in process, for increased safety.
- We have added a travel size hand sanitizer to our room amenities
- We are allowing 24 hours after checkout before cleaning rooms to help keep us safe too!
Ken and Glenda