Stay in luxury at our boutique hotel suite at the Wildberry Lodge near Asheville in the Smoky Mountains.
From the double-entry door to the vaulted ceilings, stacked stone fireplace, luxurious bath, and four-poster king-size bed, this room surrounds you in rustic elegance. Three walls of glass bring the mountains and sunsets to you. Whether you choose to soak in the large jetted tub or use the separate glass-walled shower, a heated towel will be waiting for you on your private towel warmer. This is the best suite with views in the Asheville, NC area!
Sit in the sunroom or on your private deck and let the morning sun warm your face as it climbs over the peaks and shines upon the mountains in the distance. The sunroom includes a table for 2; perfect for in room breakfasts!
Seasonal Rates $259 – $399 Book mid-week to get the best rates
- High Ceilings with Ceiling Fans
- Sunset, Mountain and Valley Views
- King-size Bed with Pillow-top Mattress
- Stacked Stone Fireplace (firewood included in season)
- Temperature Control (AC and Heat)
- Flat-screen TV w/DVD Player and Satellite TV
- Spa Robes, Bath Products, and Towel Warmer
- Double Vanities with Plenty of Counter Space
- Telephone with free local calls
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Private Deck
- Jetted Soaking Tub
- Glass-walled Shower
- Refrigerator and Microwave
- Kurig coffee maker
- Sunroom Sofa Converts to Queen-size Bed
- Chair-and-a-half in main bedroom converts to a single bed
- Max occupancy: five (5) guests