Welcome to Wildberry Lodge, your B&B accommodations near Asheville, NC and the Blue Ridge Parkway. As a small hospitality business member, it is necessary for us to implement a number of policies to keep our guests, and our potential guests, safe and happy.
- State and local taxes apply.
- Published rates subject to change.
- Rates are for one or two guests; additional persons are $35.00 per night.
- A two-night minimum stay is required for weekend reservations and for any reservations for our suites with kitchens.
- Check-in: 4:00–9:00 p.m. Check-out: 11:00 a.m. Please come to the Main Lodge to check into your room(s).
- Smoking is prohibited at the inn.
- Children 10 and older are welcome.
- Our inn is not equipped to handle guest pets; you are welcome to enjoy our permanent four-legged residents during your stay with us.
- Reservation/Deposit: A minimum deposit equivalent to one night’s stay is required to reserve a room. For stays of three or more nights a deposit equivalent to 1/2 of the estimated total is required. This deposit holds your room (s) for the entire length of the reservation. You are responsible for the remainder of the balance upon arrival.
- Cancellations/Changes: As a small, independent business, cancellations have a significant adverse effect on our welfare; we therefore must implement a strict cancellations/changes policy. All standard cancellations/changes must be made at least 15 days before your original arrival date, and all cancellations/changes on reservations during holidays, large events and reservations of three rooms or more require a 31 day notice. All cancellations/changes are subject to a service charge equaling 10% of the total room charge with a minimum $25 service charge. Any cancellations/changes made within the 14/30 day windows require full reservation payment; since rooms are guaranteed for the entire length of your reservation, there are also no refunds granted for “no show” guests or early departures.