Our Mango Salsa is a light summer dish that is sweet but with some heat. It is great with tortilla chips and also with Fresh fish and chicken.
Print This Recipe
- 1 RIPE MANGO (PEELED AND SEEDED) CHOPPED
- 1 GREEN ONION CHOPPED
- ¼ CUP RED PEPPER MINCED
- 2 TABLESPOONS ROSE’S SWEETENED LIME JUICE
- 1 JALAPENO PEPPERS(STEMS AND SEEDS REMOVED) MINCED
- 1 TABLESPOON FRESH LEMON JUICE
- 2 TABLESPOONS CILANTRO LEAVES FINELY CHOPPED
In a medium bowl mix ingredients.
Cover and Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.